Wednesday, February 22, 2012

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLD25


Thank you all so much for your participation each week!
I love seeing what you create with BLD images!

Who's ready for another challenge?!?!

By LORi Designs Challenge - BDL25
Inspiration Photo from Pinterest and Here

Here is my project.  I designed a digital scrap page this challenge.

I used Puddle Jumpers Easter Friends - Charlotte and Ezra in
PNG formto help embellish my page. 

You can purchase this image for
$4 

Each challenge, a winning card/project will be picked and a prize will be awarded.

Please help us spread the word.

Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD
________________________________________________

BLD challenges will run from 
Wednesdays until the following Tuesday evenings at 10 pm EST.
You are welcome to use any stamp image you choose, but 
using a BLD would really may me smile!

Please link your card/project in the Inlinkz below.
Thank you for joining the fun and for sharing your BLD creation!
:o)



Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD
______________________________________

4 comments:

  1. Yummy color combo Lori!! Love the sweet layout. Can't wait to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Girls - I absolutely LOVE the color combo and had fun coloring up one of my new BLD images for the challenge! Thanks for the fun, this is always a favorite for me.

    Hugs,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute idea for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved this color challenge, what fun. Everyone's projects are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete