Thursday, February 9, 2012

By LORi Designs Challenge - BLD24

Hi Everyone!
Sorry about the delay...it's been a busy couple of days!
Thank You all for hanging in there with me!

Are you ready for our next challenge!?!?
YAY...I hoped you would say that!

Our challenge theme this time around is:
HEARTS
I attached a few photos for inspiration
Feel free to grab the banner and share it on your blog!!

Inspiration Photos gathered from Pinteret

Here are my cards:


 On this card, I used I Love You , Davey


Each challenge a winning card/project will be picked and a prize will be awarded.

Please help us spread the word.

Hugs & Blessings - LORi BOYD
________________________________________________

BLD challenges will run from 
Wednesdays until the following Tuesday evenings at 10 pm EST.
You are welcome to use any stamp image you choose, but 
using a BLD would really may me smile!

Please link your card/project in the Inlinkz below.
Thank you for joining the fun and for sharing your BLD creation!
:o)

2 comments:

  1. Loving all the cards that were created by the DT and also the new challenges cards and Vivi and Shelby have entered!

    GOOD LUCK ladies! I'm so excited and happy to have won the last challenge and now can't wait to do some shopping, once I have my prize!!

    Thanks for the fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved all the inspiration pictured here, great card. This is my first time joining your challenge and first time using one of your digis, it was fun.

    ReplyDelete