Wednesday, July 3, 2013

By LORi Designs Challenges - BLD50


Welcome to 
BLD Challenge 50

Our challenge theme this week is:

Summer Fun

_____________________________________________________________________

Be inspired by the wonderful BLD Designers:

Sherry





Stacey


Anita


Tracy



Vivi




Each challenge, a winning card/project will be picked.
The Winner of our last challenge is:


 Thank You for sharing your awesome card!  
 _________________________________________ 

BLD challenges will run for 2 weeks from 

Wednesday until  Tuesday evenings at 12 am EST.

You are welcome to use any stamp image you choose, but 

using a BLD image would really make me smile!

Please link your card/project in the Inlinkz below.

Thank you for joining the fun and for sharing your BLD creation!



5 comments:

  1. Yippee!!! Thanks so very much!!! I already have 2 ideas for next week's challenge!!! I hope I have enough time to get them both done!!! W/ an August bday & being a teacher, summer has always been my very favorite season!!!! :)) :)) :))
    Thanks again!! I'm honored!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is adorable and I love the vibrant happy colors! A well-deserved win!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much!!!! You are a sweetheart!!! :)) :))

      Delete
  2. I forgot to mention, these DT cards are so stinkin cute!! Great inspiration, ladies!!!! :)) :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete