Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BLD27 Winners

Happy Day BLD Friends!!
Thank you all for playing along last challenge!!
YAY!! We have a winner for BLD27


Our winner is...
Anita Madden

Congratulations Anita!!

Please email me at byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com, with BLD WINNER in the subject
(*note: there is a huge chance I will miss your email if you do not add this to the subject of the email) to claim your $10 Gift Certificate from BLD.
I will then email you the html code for your Winner's Badge (above) so that you
can proudly display it on your blog.

I would also like to award a digi to each and everyone of you who played along this past challenge (BLD27).  If you email me at byloridesigns(at)gmail(dot)com, with the subject: BLD27 Gift
I will send you a sweet lil' Easter Treat!!

Have a Blessed Day!

Hugs - LORi BOYD



  1. Congratulations Anita!!!!

    Oh Lori, you are so generous!! God Bless you!!
    thank you so much for the gift!!! woohoo...

  2. Thank you so much! You've made my day :-D